Thursday 21 August 2014

15 tulisan motivasi (1)


Affirmation Challenge, Day 1 [Beginning]: “Today is a brand new day. My past does not define me. My future is mine to create.”


Affirmation Challenge, Day 2 [Self-Love]: “I love myself unconditionally.”   

Affirmation Challenge, Day 3 [Ability]: “I can achieve anything I want, as long as I set my heart to it.”
Affirmation Challenge, Day 4 [Setbacks]: "I've the power to overcome any obstacle that stands in my way."  
Affirmation Challenge, Day 5 [Gratitude]: "I'm grateful for everything in my life."

Affirmation Challenge, Day 6 [Self-Worth]: "I'm worthy of love, success, and happiness."  
Affirmation Challenge, Day 7 [Opportunities]: "Opportunities are everywhere. It's up to me to find (or create) them and MAKE THINGS HAPPEN."

sumber personalexellence

No comments:

Post a Comment